Friday, 6 January 2017

Good Morning 2017 ☀️!

Hello world! It's time for another year and for me to make goals that I never seem to finish.

I'm getting married this year and I want to look my best, feel my best, and be my best me.

My goals this year are:

Project pan like crazy and get rid of a ton of makeup, skincare and haircare. I have tons of all three and I don't need or use it all. I barely wear makeup as it is, what's the point of having twenty different shades of red lipstick.

Build a capsule wardrobe. I have lots of clothes I never wear, but I find myself saying "I have nothing to wear!"  I want to have about 25 pieces per season that I love and that's it. 100 pieces I can just pull out of the closet and throw on and feel awesome. I'm going to start by finding a great pair of black dress pants. I already have a black blazer, so I'm half way to a great suit, right?

Gain the last 5 pounds and build muscle. Increase my upper body strength. I'm wearing a strapless dress. The guns gotta look good!

I'll start with that and see how I do in the first month or so. Wish me luck!
❤Max

No comments:

Post a Comment